I'm taking a pretty relaxed attitude on the blog this week, with lots of link love and silly pictures. I was reading around on the blog-o-sphere this weekend and saw this post from Ashley, and I thought it would be really fun to do. I don't usually go in for these sort of things, but it's Christmas, and I'm feeling silly.
Ok, here we go...
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- Honey Bunny
Four jobs I have had:
- Cashier at Bed Bath and Beyond
- Editor of publication of student work in my 3rd year of architecture school
- Teaching assistant to 1st year students when I was a 5th year architecture student
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- BRAVEHEART, braveheart...so much braveheart
- Interview with a Vampire
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Four books I’d recommend:
- The Name of the Wind, Book 1 of The Kingkiller Chronicles. Be warned, there are only two books out and I wait DAILY for the new one to come out. SO.GOOD.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns
- How to Be a Woman
- A Painted House
Four places I have been:
- Kissing the Blarney Stone outside of Cork, Ireland
- Home visiting all of my family in Maine
- Living in a very old neighborhood in Rome, Italy
- In school for a week in Austria, staying with a home family
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- On my honeymoon in Kauai, (summer 2015!)
- Hanging out with all of my friends from college
- In my bath tub
- On a road trip with Josh
Four things I don’t eat:
Four of my favorite foods:
- curry powder
** hmm... that sounds like a good dish!
Four TV shows that I watch:
- MAD MEN! (I have watched it all the way through over 10 times.)
- Top Chef
- The Walking Dead
- Sherlock (loves me some Benedict Cumberbatch)
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- Our Wedding
- The Honeymoon
- My 30th Birthday
- Starting the process to have some nerdy, awesome babies
Four things I’m always saying:
- BAAAAAAZIE (I call for her all over the house)
- I feel like Mexican food...
- I'm going to take a bath
- 'ELLO love!
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more. I want to get more personal on the blog in 2015, so look forward to more non-food posts. Next year, I feel like, will be huge for us, and I really want to document the way I'm feeling about the whole thing.
Leave some comments and tell me your favorite movies, books, where you want to go on your next vacation, what your favorite food is, or just anything you feel like writing!