So, if you saw yesterday's vegan taco post, you saw that I made a ton of taco meat. I didn't feel like eating that every day, so I changed it up and turned it into a salad.
These ingredients work wonderfully mixed together with light, fresh salad ingredients. The heat is great, and the taco meat has enough sauce that you don't really need a dressing. If you do, just grab more of that sweet adobo sauce you made for the tacos!
Spicy Cauliflower Taco Salad
- 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 tomato, chopped small
- A few leaves of cilantro
- 1 cup adobo cauliflower taco meat
- optional topping: vegan cheese, cracked pepper and tortilla chips
- Warm taco meat in oven at 350 degrees (F) for 10 minutes or until warm.
- Assemble salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Top with warm taco meat, vegan cheese, cracked pepper, and tortilla chips.
- Add more adobo sauce if needed.
Now you have a delicious salad that's still hearty!